An Office administrator is required for a busy entertainment company in South Dublin.
The successful applicant will ensure the smooth running of the office as well as work front of house, being the first point of contact for the workplace.
· Organising the office and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
· Providing support to staff suppliers and clients when required
· May be required to coordinate meeting rooms
· Dealing with email correspondence.
· May be required to assist with raising PO's and chasing invoices
· Arranging couriers and taxis for staff and clients where required
· Provide administration support to staff when required
· A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong client focus
· Working accurately and efficiently at all times
Experience with MS office suite.
Experience in a similar office environment
Experience in front of house environment
Candidate must be excellently presented with fluent English, spoken and written
Contract duration: 3/4 months
If this role is of interest to you, please contact email@example.com or call
01 614 6076 to discuss further