Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full-time locum position to work in a Community setting based in Dublin.
This role offers an immediate start for approximately 12 weeks.
The successful candidate will be working with children aged 6-18 years of age within the school aged team with disability service.
Full license and access to a car is essential.
Working as part of a well structured OT department, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to children attending the centre.
You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Post graduate experience in a similar setting is preferable but we will consider recent graduates with a relevant placement
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Jessica in confidence on 01 482 5453
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs