Cpl Healthcare is seeking qualified and compassionate Staff Nurse, with positive an attitude to join the team of healthcare professionals for newly opened Bartra Healthcare nursing facilities.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of care to residents assigned to them and their team.
- Ensuring that the Clinical Nurse Manager or Person in Charge is made aware of the need for referrals to allied healthcare professionals for individual residents in accordance with each resident’s changing needs.
- Liaison with any allied healthcare professional involved in a resident’s care to ensure a collaborative approach to care planning, safe handover of information and continuity of care for residents.
- Daily monitoring and review of residents’ care and condition and documenting of same in residents’ care plans and daily notes.
- Compliance with professional codes and guidance documents issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national standards and regulations for residential care services for older people.
- Demonstrate knowledge of legislation, professional codes and standards related to practice and to caring for older people.
- Demonstrate ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for resident residents.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression!
- RGN qualified with significant post-graduate experience (Minimum 1-year experience)
- Must be fully registered with the NMBI (Adaptation is not an option)
- Experience of elderly care and gerontology highly desirable
- Must be based in Ireland with full working rights
- Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The Job offer:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Rosters
- Employee Assistance Programme
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
For more information, please contact Zoe Lawlor-
Phone: +353 87 407 8773