Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for all areas in Galway.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Nurses for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children or adults in their own home and would also be a reliable and friendly person capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
• Excellent Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
• All required courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
• Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
• €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
• €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
• 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
• In date and current ABA pin.
• Previous experience working with Children
• Willingness to undergo any training required.
• All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
• Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
• Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
• Desirable experience in Tracheostomy, PEG / NG feeding and Epilepsy management
• Nurses for children with complex care needs should recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual
• Skin Care
• Medication Administration
• Seizure management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Joshua Brown-Bolton on 0876273270 or e-mail me with your updated CV to JBolton@myhomecare.ie quoting JO-1911-441509. Shortlisting may apply subject to the information supplied on CV submitted.