This is a busy 343-bed teaching hospital including day case beds, endoscopy beds and oncology day spaces with plans for future expansion. It operates 5 major and 2 minor operating theatres and services provided include cardiology, diagnostic imaging, nutrition and dietetics, respiratory medicine, angiography, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes specialist services and intensive care.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with a minimum of 18 months recent acute general hospital experience.
- Must hold full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- Adaptation is not available for Decision Letter holders.
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply, please send your CV to Zoe Lawlor-
00353 45 907109