Nurse, Nursing Home- Kinnegad Co. Westmeath
Gerontology Sector Jobs, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client is seeking to recruit a Nurse with prior experience Caring for Older Persons for a full-time permanent position in Co. Westmeath.
A reputable care facility catering for both short and long term respite care. Convalescent care is also available for those recovering from surgery. Set in peaceful Kinnegad countryside, just off the main Edenderry / Kinnegad Road, this modern purpose built Nursing Home provides a high standard of care 24 hours a day.
- Must be registered with NMBI
- Recent experience in a gerontological facility.
- Excellent English language skills
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Leadership skills and experience
- Relevant training qualifications and certificates
- In Person on Site
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Catriona Kelly on 00353 91 507504 or e-mail me with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Home Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, RNID, Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability, RPN, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Nursing Jobs in Ireland