eCom Solutions are looking for a strong NSOC engineer to help drive growth within our MSP area. The successful candidate will act as a point of escalation for junior team members and will work with senior management to provide continuous measurement and service improvement of the Managed Service offering
- Provide skilled front-line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for Security, Switching, Routing, Wireless and collaboration solutions.
- Act as a second line escalation point for junior team members.
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilising other departments or tiers of support.
- Ensure tickets are resolved within the required KPI/SLA
- Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
- Follow up with external vendors for Remote Site Access, Network Device Returns, Shipments of inventory, etc.
- Continuous process improvement, updating documentation on process and procedures and introducing innovative ideas to improve service and efficiency.
- Ability to compile and present reports to management detailing KPI figures.
Required certifications and experience level
- CCNP/ NSE4 or (NSE4/ CCNA)
- Previous exposure to Voice and Wireless technologies
- Previous experience in a busy NSOC/NOC environment to include exposure to service desk systems.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Capable of managing a high volume of tickets, high pressure, and short timelines.
- Be highly collaborative.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Have strong MS Office skills.
- Able to apply critical thinking and be resourceful and proactive when solving problems.