Would you like to work in Ireland, improve your English skills, meet people from all over the world, and during that process work in one of the biggest technology companies in the world?
We are currently looking for fluent Norwegian and English speakers planning to move to Ireland. Covalen manages the outsourced Global Service Desk for our client: DXC Technology and their customers based in Liffey Park Technology Campus, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
If you are currently in the E.U; we can arrange relocation assistance to pay for your flight tickets and initial temporary accommodation (up to two weeks’) in Ireland. Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe to Ireland and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland.
This job is ideal for candidates that are interested in technology and like to talk to people. This role is for Technical Support Analysts and job activities include responding to clients, resolving IT problems remotely or by dispatching for onsite support.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT and customer service skills and communication skills for all career paths and jobs. Training will be provided!!
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Norwegian and English languages
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Positively contribute to the Company’s objectives and targets
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English languages (Oral and Written)
- Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Eligibility to work in Ireland(EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa)
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
Pay and Benefits
Bonus: Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
Start-up Package:€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) can be organized by our team
Benefits: Free onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions,Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6months’ previous experience working within a support environment/customer service environment, delivering front-line service directly to customers preferably within an International Company
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- Norwegian & English - Fluency
Our office is based in Barnhall Road, Liffey Park Technology Campus Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please email me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie,or call me on (+353) 87 167 6881