This is an Exciting Opportunity for a fluent Norwegian Speaker, Company located in Dublin City! This role will suit someone that likes customer support and is interested in Education and its process.
Interviews and onboarding are being conducted remotely at this time!
Visma InSchool is a cloud and mobile based school administration platform which handles core school data such as attendance, assessments, behaviour and much more. VS provides data management and reporting tools giving teachers and parents the ability to monitor and improve the progress of their students while offering school administration staff a real-time view of school activity.
We are now looking for a fluent Norwegian speaker that can work as a School Support Executive and be the voice of Visma InSchool.
- Provide friendly support to principals, deputies and secretaries via phone and email
- Create an exceptional personal service experience
- Document all support contacts in a CRM system
- Liaise with the development team to make sure support tickets are followed up
- Assist in related school support operations as required
- Fluent Norwegian and good English
- Positive, motivated and willing to learn
- Self-Starter, and able to work independently
- Be friendly, patient and reliable
Experience /Qualification – Desirable
- Admin experience
- Support desk experience
- Experience from the Education industry
- Degree or other relevant qualification
- Permanent contract
- Excellent working conditions
- Relocation offer
- Gym Membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver public transport card
Recruitment for this role is progressing as normal, Interviews and onboarding are being conducted remotely at this time!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie / M: (+353) 87 167 6881