Our client is looking for individuals who are passionate about customers and understand the need to be available when a customer needs them most. The team works together to deliver helpful support experience through creative problem-solving.
- Provide support and guidance to schools with administrative tasks as required.
- Partner with schools to effectively resolve issues by phone, email and chat.
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our Product Owners and development teams using established processes.
- Communicate thoughtful, customised solutions that help our users.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product owners, training teams and development teams to identify opportunities for existing users to use more of the Visma InSchool platform or services.
- To ensure the service level agreements (SLAs) are delivered according to specifications.
- Show composure, resilience and flexibility as users’ needs evolve and case volume changes
We are looking for people who:
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- Have an understanding of and experience from the Norwegian School system.
- Ideally have experience in the area of customer support.
- Are comfortable troubleshooting live on the phone to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Interested in building your technical skills
- Thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Great company culture
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international environment alongside talented and engaged colleagues.
- Opportunity for further development.
- Generous relocation package.
- Corporate Gym Membership.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding.
- Social events
- Access to Tax Saver Public Transport Cards and to the Bike to Work Scheme
If you are interested in the role or know someone who might be, do not hesitate to apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org