This is a Great New and Exciting Opportunity for a Fluent Norwegian Speaker, Company located in the middle of Dublin City! This role will suit someone that likes customer support and is interested in education and its process.
We are now looking for a fluent Norwegian Speaker that can work as a School Support Executive and will be the voice of VS.
- Permanent contract
- Full training
- 25 days paid leave
- Excellent working conditions
- Taxsaver public transport card
- Relocation offer (provided by EURES)
- Bike to work scheme
- Further Career opportunities
VS School MIS (Visma InSchool) is a cloud and mobile based school administration platform which handles core school data such as attendance, assessments, behaviour and much more. VS provides data management and reporting tools giving teachers and parents the ability to monitor and improve the progress of their students while offering school administration staff a real-time view of school activity.
- Provide friendly support to principals, deputies, secretaries and parents via phone and email
- Create an exceptional personal service experience
- Document all support contacts in a CRM system
- Liaise with the development team to make sure support tickets are followed up
- Assist in related school support operations as required
- Fluent Norwegian and good English
- Positive, motivated and willing to learn
- Be friendly, patient and reliable
Experience /Qualification – Desirable
- Admin /Support desk experience
- Experience in the education industry
- Facility Admin experience
- Capita SIMS experience
- Technology related 3rd level qualification
You will gain International work experience and also be involved in a product that will just get bigger ! Work in Dublin and experience the amazing International atmosphere that is here!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me on: Dali.email@example.com