We are currently looking for candidates who are fluent in Norwegian OR Dutch, and who are interested in moving to Ireland and joining a Global Service Desk to help develop an international career in a growing sector.
Work onsite a Global IT company and join a multicultural team
We help you with the move by providing a €2000 relocation package that covers your flight over to Ireland and up to 2 weeks of temporary accommodation
Kick off your career by becoming a Technical Support Analyst
- Build transferrable skills in both customer service and IT.
- Add value to your CV with an experience abroad: work in Europe's Silicon Valley, with amazing scenery and a lively culture (pubs, shopping and attractions).
- Fluent in Norwegian OR Dutch and English languages (Oral and Written) -required.
- Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa)
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Contract: Permanent Full-time
- Salary: Competitive + *Performance bonus
- Start-up Package: *€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) organized by our team
- Benefits: Free onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Travel Saver Ticket, Induction and Training Programme, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes, etc...
*terms and conditions apply
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related issues using both Norwegian OR Dutch and English
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertaking onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Possibility for rapid career progression within the team and the company.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Teamwork and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please email me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie
We do know that traveling at present is hard, but if you are interessted, please contact me and we can start the interview process as this can all be done remotely.