Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference?
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
You will need a STAMP 4 VISA or an EU to apply for this position.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Process and review content that has been flagged for potential violations of the company's policies.
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Demonstrate speed, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and an ability to ramp up quickly.
- The role requires a STAMP 4 VISA or an EU citizenship (the company does NOT provide this)
- Fluent in Norwegian AND English
- Good knowledge of the internet and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why should you avail of this opportunity?
- Work hours: EITHER day shift 9am-5.30pm OR evening shift 6pm-2am.
- Salary: €27 000 annually (+ 25% for evening shift)
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Benefits: Healthcare, wellness program, free meals and free shuttle bus.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the link provided.