Would you like to try something new abroad, and grow up your career in customer support with a Top tech company in Dublin?
Covalen is looking for new talents to join their multicultural and friendly service desk team as a Customer Support Analyst for the Norwegian-speaking market.
If you are an enthusiastic person who likes talking with people and you have an interest in new technologies, this role is for you!
You will be responsible for tech troubleshooting, providing assistance and support to customers by phone and email.
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: +353 1 614 6043
- Performance Bonus
- Permanent Full-time contract
- Relocation Start-up Package up to €2000
- Competitive salary: 26.500 annually + Bonus
- Excellent opportunities for a career progression within the company
- Career training and education
- Free onsite gym
- Free shuttle bus
- Team Fun Budget
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems (in the Dutch language).
- Answer inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database.
- Keep customers updated on open cases.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Team player
- A “can-do attitude”