Location: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Salary: €24.000 annually (€1000 language + €1000 sign-on bonus and 7% variable pay)
Hours: 40 hours weekly, 8-16.00
Have you dreamed about becoming a part of a global business technology company and gain valuable international experience? Do you want to prefect your English skills and do you enjoy talking to and helping clients?
We have an exciting new project in one of the leading business technology companies in the world. The company is specialized in office supply, hardware and printers and we are looking for Nordic Language speakers (Danish, Norwegian and Swedish) to join our friendly and dynamic Service Desk team in Dublin, Ireland.
The position is entry level and we will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate.
A generous relocation package provided including 2 weeks paid hotel and €1250 upfront for relocation expenses.
Why should you consider Dublin as your next destination?
- You will live in Ireland's cosy capital and experience the friendly Irish (pub) culture first hand.
- Dublin is the Silicon Valley of Europe. IT companies such as IBM, Google and Facebook have their heard quart here.
- A fast-paced job market, which means good opportunities for job progression and development.
- A chance to gain a strong professional and international network.
- You can return to Scandinavia with the valuable experience that all the companies demand.
About the role
As an Account Support Associate, you will be the first point of contact for customers and will provide the best and most cost-effective solution to Scandinavian Business clients.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop their IT and hardware skills.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers on all escalations.
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls to enable dispatch of Multi-vendor engineers to customers
- Maintain accurate database information
- Fluent in Danish, Norwegian OR Swedish and a reasonable level of English
- High School Diploma or an equivalent Leaving Certificate
- Knowledge of Computers and a good knowledge of printers
- Minimum 6 months experience in customer service and call centre environment
- Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns including early starts, & Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV and a short cover letter to: Cecilie.email@example.com
If you want to know more about job opportunities in Ireland, feel free to call 00353 16 14 6064 or write firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you