Looking for a work place where you can grow steadily with friendly and supportive atomsphere?
Want to work with promising SaaS products?
Communte to the City Centre in Dublin?
Enjoy working outbound sales activities with your own strategies?
I am looking for mid-senior outbound sales representative. You are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue to grow our presence in EMEA. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Development Manager.
The Employer provides a digital transaction management platform with e-signature solution. The innovative solution enables more than 400,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users to measure turnaround time in minutes. With great working culture, they are chosen the one of best IT companies to work in US and Ireland with amazing reviews on Glassdoor.
- Outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers
- Driving brand and product awareness through regular email and call campaigns.
- Scheduling high-impact appointments with Account Executives.
- Recording prospect information in the CRM database.
- Presenting a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Relocation support (flight + a temp. accommodation)
- Sales Bootscamp in the US
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
Language: Nordic (Danish, Swedish OR Norweigan) with fluent English
Would you be interested in finding out the full details of the new adventure? Why don’t we have a short chat?
Please feel free to contact me via Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/)
contact me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/