Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a group of NHS Hospitals will be holding interviews via Video Conferencing.
The hospitals have vacancies in all clinical areas of experienced and new graduate nurses.
Interested Nurses must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Recent 6 Months Nursing Experience
- IELTS ( W- 6.5, S-7, R- 7, L-7 ) or OET ( W- C+, S-B, R- B, L-B )
- Excellent level of English
- Good team player.
- On-site accommodation for 3 months
- Employment Visa Costs
- Flights to London and transport from the airport
- Excellent OSCE support programme with highly successful pass rate.
- Experienced, dedicated OSCE team who can provide daily support throughout OSCE training
- An initial contract of employment for three years to comply with the UK Work permit guidelines. Permanent contracts can be applied for after this contract.
- Salary scale starting at the 1st point of the scale ranging from £21909- £28462 depending on previous nursing experience
- Up to 27 days annual leave and 8 Public Holiday Days
- Paid salary during OSCE preparation
For further information please contact Kelley on +353-91-507519 or can you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS nursing jobs, uk nursing positions, nursing jobs UK, staff nurse jobs, nursing vacancies