My client, a highly repuatble firm in Cork, is looking for a newly Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis. The role has been created to provde support to the Finance team to meet targets in a timely and efficient manner. This client is an employer of choice here in the Cork market and offers exceptional career progression opportunities.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Posting of invoices, allocation of receipts and processing payments.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts
- Liaise with and assist the auditors in the conduct of the annual audit
- Complete reconciliations and prepare variance analysis
- Prepare VAT returns
- Other ad hoc or financial reporting requirements that may arise
- Part or Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or CPA)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with an excellent attention to detail and excellent time management abilities
- Experience in a similar role an advantage
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie