My client is a well established company based in Limerick & are looking to hire an experienced New Product Coordinator to join their team, working in a team environment you will be responsible for working with the procurement, logistics & manufacturing teams
- Coordinate all logistic aspects of New Product developments for the group.
- Liaison role between product line and manufacturing organisations.
- Create, review with team and submit PRIME and PROMIS applications and manufacturing interface forms for all projects
- Create and maintain reports & databases to communicate project WIP information & status
- Ongoing status review of all WIP and Offshore Assemblies for evaluation, qualification, characterisation and stock, monitoring & reporting progress versus commits.
- Expedite and monitor any material as required.
- Manage the disposition of Engineering WIP to manufacturing at time of release
- Identify process weaknesses which result in material delays, errors etc. and work to eliminate
- Maintain Milestone & Scorecard Databases and WIP Status reports
Skills / Experince
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, dynamic, meticulous, prepared to take the initiative and also exhibit the following skills:
- 3+ years experience in an NPC role, or similar
- Strong planning skills are essential
- Ability to drive tasks to completion through close coordination with multiple groups
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- General Knowledge of Manufacturing Process, Scheduling & Quality Systems is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For further information please email your details to Sarah.email@example.com or call 087 9077699