CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client Cork University Hospital (CUH) which are seeking an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
About the Client
- Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
- In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, 209,947out-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
- Neuro medical
- Renal medicine
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 125bed+ acute hospital.
- It is essential that you have full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact Lauren Glynn on +353 264 5452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org