- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center on our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs
- *Make recommendations to the Systems Engineering team in relation to resolving on-going problems within the ICON Global network.
- Work with Service owners and Applications Support teams globally to escalate issues related to Network and Unified Communications infrastructure.
- *New projects – be a representative for new initiatives that involve technical discussions & work closely with the Infrastructure architecture team to ensure standards are adhered to across the organization.
- *Prioritize and respond to Service Desk tickets as appropriate.
- Provide timely response to escalations in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs); act as technical escalation and resource to junior team members.
- Research software and systems products and technologies to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in key process improvements as they relate to the core infrastructure services environment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other functional areas within IT to ensure availability, reliability and scalability of corporate servers to meet business requirements.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Work closely with all Operations teams globally to troubleshoot and remediate issues in a timely manner.
- US/LATAM/CAN: In lieu of meeting the educational requirements, a minimum of 2 years of related experience in a technical position supporting network/telecom environments required.
- EU/APAC: In lieu of meeting the educational requirements, appropriate experience in a technical position supporting network/telecom environments required
- Working knowledge of various networking technologies including items such as: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN systems, telephony protocols and VPN technologies.