Servisource now wishes to appoint a National Lead in response to new structures and continuous growth within our Homecare Division.
The National Homecare Lead is essentially the person accountable for creating new opportunities in the homecare sector and relationship building with current and potential clients within their regions which leads to increased sales performance and results. They report to the Divisional Associate Director
The role is an executive business development role whereby the potential candidate will manage the activities of the Nationwide Homecare Team. The National Homecare Lead will work with the team individually to formulate business plans that will enable continued growth and expansion in each area and be able to report on the performance of each division on a quarterly basis.
The potential candidate will receive weekly reports from the Account Managers in relation to the business development, business growth, meeting KPI’s for all team members to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that our client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
The National Homecare Lead will liaise directly with the Division Associate Director to ensure that Business Development and growth is maintained at a minimum of 15% per annum.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Strategic planning within a corporate and executive environment which will involve developing and delivering on a plan which contributes to the overall vision of the business.
- Management - cultivating relationships with existing executive and corporate clients and building new executive and corporate client relationships.
- Be highly conscious of developments in each of the sectors within the remit of the role to be able to commercially exploit opportunities as they arise.
- Business Development - generating new business through high end executive and corporate networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
- Designing clear client organisation structures while identifying key decision makers within the various homecare sectors.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers in all homecare sectors throughout region.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events
- Motivating team’s to reach weekly/month/quarterly targets and KPI’s set by the Divisional Associate Director
- Liaising regularly with the teams, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled.
- Liaising with recruitment team leader to ensure candidates are being matched to client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by the Associate Director
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Sales and Business Development experience / qualification is necessary
- Management experience is necessary
- Travelling throughout the Republic of Ireland is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car, have a full clean driving license and can be based in any of our Servisource Offices in Dundalk, Dublin, Limerick, Galway or Cork offices.
To apply for the role of National Lead please submit a copy of your CV and cover letter to Danielle Blower email@example.com quoting JO-2009-454947 in the subject bar.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*