- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Fluent in one more of the following languages; English, German, Spanish, French, Finnish, Romanian, Hebrew, Polish.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
- At least one-year experience working on content quality, safety or policy in a major tech or media company.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
Reference ID: JO-2003-448142
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 /year