They bring the world’s greatest brands closer to their customers through digitally enabled solutions and data-driven insights that personalize and power the moments that matter. Backed by 20 years of experience, an industry-leading technology platform, a robust global footprint and a powerful suite of solutions that enhance every touchpoint along the Customer Journey Experience (CJX), we deliver impactful revenue growth for global market leaders.
- Ensures that client’s customers are consistently satisfied with the client’s products and services and resolves escalated issues.
- Achieve revenue-based quotas based on successful management of client accounts and supporting processes to meet operational needs and growth objectives.
- Evaluates the client's customer needs and proposes potential solutions.
- Serves as a single point of contact for the client customer and may coordinate the work of client service teams.
- Fluency in English and one of Nordic languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian.
- Proven track record of success in sales or account management.
- 3+ years working in a sales or account management preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment while developing positive relationships.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Intensive sales & product training.
- Fast internal promotion opportunities.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.