Servisource Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Motor Claims Handler for their client. a large Insurance Company based in Dublin 16 on a temporary full time contract of 3-6 months.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Providing excellent customer service for customers whilst ensuring all critical data is captured at notification stage as accurately as possible.
- Handling all incoming communication to ensure the effective resolution of all claims
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence from claimants, assessors, garages, solicitors and other interested parties to ensure that there is no escalation of claim duration and duration related costs i.e. escalation/car hire
- Desktop investigations of claims at the initial stage and where possible decide on and confirm indemnity and liability.
- Negotiating settlements of claims in a professional and fair manner with all interested parties.
- Handling an assigned workload of claims through to final settlement
- Reporting to Claims Manager with any changes in the complexity of claims, ensuring they are identified and dealt with appropriately.
- Conducting regular file and reserve reviews ensuring service standards/quality are in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Managing personal performance targets to ensure all personal and team targets are met
- Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
- A minimum of two years claims handling is essential.
- APA/Grandfathered status, ideally working towards CIP.
- Customer-focused and ability to agree ‘win-win’ situations.
- Awareness of Underwriting Principles and applicable legal and liability knowledge, claims regulations, compliance (CPC) & motor legislation.
- Methodical & structured approach to work demonstrating good problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible with the ability to manage and prioritise the workload in order to fully deliver on objectives.
- Excellent communication & telephone skills
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, be proactive and highly motivated.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, then please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Claims Handler and JO-1811-419334 in the subject bar. If you would like more information then alternatively, please call Lauren on 042-9368324.