***Mortgage Support Services Manager***
Our client, a dynamic market-leading financial services organisation are now expanding their mortgage operations management team & are actively recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Support Services Manager to join the leadership team.
As a key part of the back-office support & management team, your role will involve duties across vendor & external stakeholder engagement, delivering on process improvement projects, monitoring business & team KPIs to ensure SLAs are met, administrative reporting & ensuring the smooth flow of customer service processes.
In addition to these duties, you will also collaborate across teams to plan new mortgage & product management strategies, ensure compliance with regulatory bodies & lead your team to deliver on all duties.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business, finance or a related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in a team or operations management role within the banking, financial services or related industries.
- Proven knowledge of mortgage operations would be a major advantage.
- Experience in delivery of SLAs & KPI reporting.
- APA (housing loans) or QFA in addition would be an advantage.
- Proven people management responsibility.
- Excellent attention to detail & process analysis/improvement skills.
The is a permanent position with base salary depending on experience & qualifications but is expected to be 45-50k approx.. In addition to this, there is a full benefits package of pension, health cover & generous annual bonus of up to 20%.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie