Model Optimization Specilist - Russian or Arabic
It´s time for career progression. If you have worked as a Content moderator for a while (1.5 years or more) and finally want to move to a Quality Analyst position, please apply.
- Be responsible for monetization integrity automation related work, especially in model training and optimizing fields such as labelling/collecting/classifying image/text/audio/video etc.
- Standardize and optimize model library management mechanism & labelling process and offer training for outsource vendor team
- Act as the 2nd line quality auditor to check vendor's labelling quality, participate in quality calibrations with BPO vendor teams, and make sure sustainable results to be delivered; fix the issues quickly and effectively
- Participate in setting realistic KPI metrics for vendor's productivity and efficiency, keep tracking and driving efficient actions;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Experiences in training, coaching or similar mandatory
- Working experience in a major tech or social media company onlabeling/model training, ads/content safety, or related experiences is a plus
- English as a working language, and native/business level in Arabic or Russian
- Proficient skills in MS Office;
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and quick learning skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.
Why you should apply:
- City centre location (once it´s safe to work from the office again)
- Great opportunity to work for a fast growing social media company
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Direct contract with the client (no vendor)
- Competitive Salary
Interested? Then send me over your CV to email@example.com. If your profile matches the requirements (please check the questions), I will be in touch with you shortly.