Since 1826 this hospital has provided care for women, mothers and infants in the greater Dublin area and at regional and national levels.
The hospital is almost 200 years old and was the first named women and infants hospital in the country. We are proud of our long tradition of clinical and academic excellence and it is our intention to be the first choice for women needing maternity, neonatal and gynaecology services.
Our Mission Statement is 'Excellence in the care of women and babies'.
Our Vision is:
- To be a leading international university medical campus for the care of women and infants
- To be a leading international university medical campus for women and infants' healthcare research/development, education and training - resulting in significant health, social and economic gain.
- Qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Eligible to Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates from EU Countries will be considered.
- Must have completed the IELTs / OET exam to register with NMBI.
- Salary from €29,860 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR NON-EU CANDIDATES:
The following costs will be reimbursed to candidate upon successful completion of the adaptation program.
- Accommodation €1000
- Travel €800
- NMBI application cost €350
- ATWS application cost €250
- Visa application cost €80
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR EU CANDIDATES:
- €1500 towards relocation costs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your IELTS results to email@example.com
Weekly interviews via skype