The opportunities have never been better for midwives in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally.
To be considered eligible interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Midwives must have full registration with the Midwifery Division of the Register of Nurses maintained by the NMBI or be eligible to be so.
- Midwifery applicants must present with a minimum of 12 months recent acute midwifery experience
- Ideally be able to present relevant clinical capacity to demonstrate the requirements listed above.
- Be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Be of good character.
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Practitioner competence and professionalism
- Evidence-based clinical knowledge in decision making processes
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- A commitment to providing a quality service
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role. This will be continously assessed at all stages of the process.
- Incremental annual salary of €28,768- €43,904 dependant on experience
- Relocation Allowance for Overseas Applicants: Further details on application
- 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
- Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
- 24/25 annual leave days
- Continuous professional education opportunities
For further information please send on an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call+353 90507519