A Global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a very exciting Manager position within their Middle Office Function.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with Key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ownership of complex transactions.
- Calculating complex interest rates.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all daily deliverables are met and payments released in a timely manner.
- Manage Issuer and calculation agent queries & Escalations.
- Coach, train and develop a medium sized team.
- Knowledge of the Issuer / Agency & Trust – Corporate Trust product and market
- 5 Years industry experience minimum with 3 within capital markets
- Strong understanding of capital markets activities and drivers, transaction documentation, execution and / or legal experience
- Strong understanding of capital markets activities and drivers
- Degree in, Economics, Finance, Business or Law preferred