Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for an Ireland Meetings&Events and ACM Coordinator based in their Citywest site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Pfizer Ireland’s Citywest site. Since establishing their Irish operations in 1969, Pfizer has grown to be both the largest investor & employer in Ireland’s pharmaceutical sector. Pfizer now employs over 3,300 people across their 7 Irish sites in Dublin, Kildare, & Cork, and its operations here help support a further 10,700 jobs.
The Meetings & Events Team in Western Europe Cluster consists of M&E Business Partners, Project Managers, Meeting Planners and Coordinators, led by the WEU M&E Lead.
This local coordinator position is responsible for assisting the meeting management function in Ireland, focusing on the Meeting Management and Compliance processes. This includes MAPP documentation management for all transaction types through ACM for all local Business Units, PO creation for related transactions, vendor creations and payment process follow up. Additionally this position is responsible for first line Meeting Agency management, event issue resolution and coordination of event requests for the market.
• Ensures Pfizer compliance processes (MAPP) and the Global M&E Policy are followed at the local market level
• Coordination of Cvent adoption in market and ensuring all meetings using the system and all modules leveraged.
• Full administrative follow up and/or peer review from submission to full approval and closure of ACM
• PO creation and follow up
• Monitor and update the local ACM tracker
• Transfer of Value (ToV) disclosure reporting validation and oversight
• Support any M&E related issue resolution
Reports to: WEU M&E Team Lead
Key Interactions: IE M&E Team, IE GCO Lead, WEU M&E Team, Marketing & Sales Colleagues, Medical Department, Local GCO team, other GCO teams, Finance, Accounting, BT, Procurement & Compliance.
Key External Interactions: HCP’s, HCO’s, MPAs (Meeting Planning Agencies), Pharma Associations & Institutions
Financial Accountability- None
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS required
o Undergraduate or Master degree level in Business Administration, Finance, Communication, Marketing, Hospitality or equivalent degree.
o Min 5 years in Administration, Meeting Management or Compliance Roles, or other transferrable experience.
• Experience in corporate meeting management mandatory
• Experience in Pharma compliance (IPHA Code of Practice) highly preferred
• Experience with Cvent technology highly preferred
• Experience with Ariba and SAP preferred, but not mandatory
• Target profile: Administrative, accounting, compliance profile with experience in corporate meeting management
Technical Skill Requirements:
• The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Responsive to tight timelines as well as the capability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner, ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Well-organized with the ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and effectively lead in a matrix organization
• Accurate and high attention to detail
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong communication and influence skills
• Experience/ability to work in a matrixed structure
• Quick adapter to any organizational changes
• Flexible to adapt to changing business needs
• Ability to analyze, define and convey results and strategies in verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
Physical Position Details:
Based in Ireland, Dublin CityWest office
This is a 9 months assignment from August/September 2020 – May/June 2021.
If you are interested in applying for this role contact Laura – Laura.Biddulph@flexsource.ie