CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client HSE, Cork University Hospital (CUH) the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country which are seeking an REGISTERED STAFF NURSES.
If you are looking to relocate to Ireland, have an NMBI Decison letter with JCI accredited Hospital experience why not consider working with Cork University Hospital to gain excellent experience and career development, especially with a competitive salary and relocation package
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Medical, Surgical, Emergency Department (ED) and Dialysis.
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 200 bedded+ acute hospital.
All successful applicants are entitled to a relocation package of :
- 4 weeks accommodation
- Flight to Ireland and return at end of the 2 years contract to the value of €800
- NMBI costs reimbursed to value of €350
- Permit/visas costs. You will require an AWS initially to come and do the adaptation and once successful and pinned the hospital will apply for a Critical Skills Employment permit for you, valid for 2 years.
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact Lauren Glynn on +353 264 5452 or email your CV to email@example.com