Medical Scientist with experience in haematology or biochemistry required for a contract role of 3-6 months initially for a hospital in Wexford.
This position will start as soon as possible.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management.
- Ensure that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Relevant professional qualification in Biomedical Science
- Ideally some post graduate experience in a microbiology laboratory
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com