MASTER DATA SPECIALIST – 18-MONTH FTC
Our client, one of the world’s leading medical device businesses, based in Galway City seeks to hire a Master Data Specialist. You will have 2 years + experience gained in a similar role within a multinational setting. You will be responsible for coordinating the collection, maintenance, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of the enterprise’s official shared Master Data assets including customers, suppliers, products and Pricing in the core business systems. You will work cross-functionally within the business to resolve data issues and carries out mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards. This is a 12-month FTC basis, reporting to the Master Data Manager.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for accuracy of all customer, vendor, pricing and product data in core systems
- Manage a smooth workflow of data from various sources and gathering this information in the correct format in line with defined SOPs.
- Adherence to defined standards and work instructions
- Build relationships with Central functions and Support other business users through the timely resolution of Master Data Queries.
- Work with internal departments and local users on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data.
- Seek out opportunities for streamlining service delivery more efficiently
- Participate in Projects to support Global Business Services
- Engage with Implementation partner and third-party vendors as required.
- Initiate regular data audits to identify any discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Review and update the defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure their accuracy in reflecting the day-to-day business.
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience with SAP is a distinct advantage
- Excellent data manipulation skills including excellent Excel skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Additional technical skills in SQL querying, Access and/or Data Analytical tools welcome.
- Fluency in business English, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to and train other staff members and internal customers.
- A second European language is an advantage
For more information, please send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration - #LI-PKCABC