Marketing Manager – Pharmaceutical
Our client is global pharmaceutical company and due their continued success they have created a new role as a Senior Level Marketing Manager.
Your role will cover pharmaceutical brands in the UK and Ireland market.
Your Responsibilities will cover:
- Carry out thorough analysis of the market for each brand in order to propose and agree resource allocation, taking into account environment, sales potential and profitability.
- Develop strong working relationships with all key personnel across Marketing, Commercial Operations, Sales Management and the sales force resource, and work collaboratively in order to ensure effective delivery of the plans.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with company standards and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Manage traditional and digital marketing activities with a mix of in-house and agency-managed channels, constantly optimizing return on investment and finding the right balance between driving formulary inclusion and sales through optimal targeting.
- Develop and implement the UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI) brand plans and launch plans (when required) that facilitate the achievement of agreed sales objectives for allocated brands.
- Generate sales reports and track other key metrics, and take remedial action where necessary to ensure achievement of business objectives, and monitor key performance indicators in order to identify any training needs.
- Be recognised as the product champion through developing and continuously updating product, competitor, therapy area and market knowledge.
- Work with Commercial Operations, develop accurate sales forecasts, and manage the marketing budget and project timelines and continually assess return on investment.
- Provide clear communication to any field teams and cross-functional colleagues on brand initiatives and programmes.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, including creative, digital and market access vendors to develop programmes and materials as required.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hands on experience managing digital marketing channels.
- Have extensive knowledge of the NHS structure in UK market and market access.
- Proven track record in a Sales and Marketing environment.
- Product Launch experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Qualified ABPI (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role and envirnoment.
Please contact Aimee Irwin for full job description and for a confidential conversation on 07393014996 /02890725633 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Manager, ABPI, Pharmaceutical, Marketing