Reporting to the COO, the Marketing Manager will have day-to-day responsibilities for the running of specified marketing and commercial activity. The role also includes the management of our clients website and social media platforms.
- To develop and coordinate the annual marketing strategy.
- To plan, implement and optimise a range of marketing tactics including search display, re-marketing and social media marketing, advertising, PR & Outdoor campaigns.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Working across business functions to deliver the annual communications plan, ensuring all communications adhere to the organisation’s brand guidelines
- Overall responsibility for management of content on website and social media output for website contributor resources and relationships with website partners
- Analysing the results of the annual digital marketing strategy to implement constant refinement and optimisation
- Managing the online presence to maximise visibility and user engagement as measured by agreed metrics
- Managing and developing Social Media presence.
- Producing regular reports on online traffic and other metrics for key stakeholders
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Generating leads for products and services
- Working with external public relations to source both editorial and advertising opportunities
- Liaising with Business Development to maximise visibility at annual dinners, graduations, conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key expos to represent the Institute and providing customer service
- Educated to degree level
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a marketing role within 3rd level education highly desired.
- Experience of website management and working closely with website developers from design phase through to execution
- Candidates should have a good working knowledge of digital marketing tactics with regard to SEO, social media and content marketing and should be an excellent communicator with strong content creation skills.
- Strong standard in written, verbal, communication and presenting
- Candidates should have good analytical skills and be adept at using Google Analytics to gain insight and measure results.
Salary - 40-50K +