Our clients business is in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting sectors and the Marketing team works closely with the sales teams to develop effective strategies that help build their local business. They have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager who will cover on a one years maternity contract. The Marketing Manager will drive a focused marketing strategy and implementation for Ireland and will be responsible for the planning, execution and tracking of an integrated country marketing and communications plan focused on building the pipeline and increasing brand awareness with measurable impact on the pipeline.
- Create and maintain Ireland Marketing plan and budget working closely with the MD
- Managing the core lead development and customer retention activities as well as partner demand generation programs
- Analysis of marketing effectiveness including the use of Google Analytics, AdWords etc.
- Event management including but not limited to presence at events, organize own company events, speakers etc.
- Design, development and production of communication materials
- PR and social media (agency) management
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, agreements and customer presentations within given formats
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management
- Fluent in English - both in writing and orally
- Experience in agency management