Cpl are delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing Manger for a rewarding,government funded support agency based in Dublin 8.
Location: Dublin 8
Contract: 3-6 Months
As Marketing Manger, you will report directly into the Digital Marketing Director. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy across its online platforms.
- Oversee and participate in the day to day management of the agencies digital platforms (web, hub, social media)
- Ensure all content created for website, hub and social platforms is aligned with employer branding
- Manage the creation and publication of engaging content
- Manage newscasts (internal mails to staff), ensuring quality of content both in terms of information and presentation.
- Monitor available analytics of ensure optimum use of web and social media content and create monitoring tools and methods for monitoring other platforms
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure content is accurate
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Improve website user experience
- Deliver guidance to internal clients on content generation
- Respond to requests for digital support and scope content and development projects by liaising with internal clients
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing content on digital media platforms in either an agency or in-house setting.
- Experience of developing, managing, delivering and analysing digital communications strategies.
- Experience in managing new website developments and working with multiple stakeholders.
For more information on this role or any other Marketing positions please contact Adam Magorrian on +353 1947 6243