My client, a leading professional services firm is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and talented Business Development & Marketing department. This role will see you responsible for creating, managing and driving a range of focused marketing communication and business development activities across the firm. This is a senior position which will involve working closely with partners, senior staff and other members of the broader Business Development and Marketing team.
People management experience is essential for this role as you will oversee and guide a team of experienced marketing executives.
Role and responsibilities
This position involves leading and coordinating the development and implementation of a wide range of marketing communication activities to support a diverse number of practice areas with a focus on digital marketing, including:
- Leading the digital marketing strategy which would include overseeing activity across website, social media, blogs, apps, intranet and e-marketing.
- Overseeing the content and quality of a range of marketing collateral for print, online and media purposes - thought leadership articles and commentary, website content, newsletters, brochures, credential documents and other promotional material.
- Managing key relationships with external legal trade publications / legal directories that evaluate and rank law firms.
- Responsibility for evaluating and coordinating advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Establishing and enhancing collaboration and relationships with industry associations and international networks.
- Briefing and liaising with external agencies such as digital, PR and advertising agencies, printers and photographers
- Development and reporting of KPIs of marketing communication activities and results.
- Assisting in business development activities and supporting documentation – including bid/tender credential documents, preparation of market research and briefing notes, supporting the identification of new business opportunities and relationships
- Overseeing the development of new Marketing software projects
- You are a senior marketer with experience at a senior level in a corporate environment such as B2B, ideally within the professional or financial services industry
- Leadership and team management experience is essential
- Proven digital and creative marketing experience
- Recognised education and marketing qualification
- Ability to listen, adapt, influence and gain the confidence of senior business leaders
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and follow through tasks/projects to completion within tight timeframes
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player who is highly motivated and driven
- Commercial and business acumen including analytical and business research skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
Applications to be sent directly to Clare Damery firstname.lastname@example.org