We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B/B2C Marketing Manager to join our clients team. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience and able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help them build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. This position is based in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our clients company and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for website and blog that attracts and converts target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar B2B role essential. Ideally within retail or similar
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience of working at Management level in a PR, Communications and/or Event Management agency or in an equivalent management level In-House Communications & Events role is essential.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Proven track record of developing and implementing a company's digital strategy.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as required.
For a full list of my open roles, please visit - https://cpljobs.com/ie/recruiters/james-monks/