Join a Global leader in their field – my client is largest operator of open-top sightseeing tours in the world with a presence across three continents. Committed to providing the best costumer experience possible with a local touch, they are seeking a commercial, enthusiastic and creative Marketing Executive to join them.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the Dublin city marketing campaign meeting revenue and customer targets
- Collateral: You will manage the creation of marketing materials from print and production from order to delivery and stock
- Support the building and management of the brand; including response management on channels such as Dublin Trip Advisor
- To contribute to the delivery of exceptional customer experiences through input to all areas of the customer proposition as required
- Responsible for some Digital Media tasks and involvement in tour operations
- Sales Support: including the production of sales’ support materials, event management and representation at trade shows.
- Content: Write true to brand copy for local marketing collateral
- Be a brand ambassador and be responsible for internal / external communications in relation to operational changes / diversions to ensure high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- 3rd party agency management: building and maintaining close working relationships with global design agency and other agency relationships as required.
- Managing local marketing agencies and suppliers and liaising with head office agencies
- Budget management
- You will have at least 2 years in a B2C marketing role
- You will be a strong marketing generalist with demonstrated experience in the production of collateral
- You will display a strong commercial acumen and bring creativity to your role
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent writing skills
- You will have a strong personality, hands on and enthusiastic and confident in your ideas.
Apply today for immediate consideration.