My client has an exciting and varied role available for an enthusiastic and energetic marketer based in Dublin 2.
About the role
- You will be responsible for executing the social media strategy; creating engaging and relevant content across all digital channels
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager in maintaining promotional items, marketing collateral and advertising
- Support the Marketing team in creating content for any events relating to the company’s brands, members, partners and key stakeholders
- Proactively plan, co-ordinate and implement regular content updates to the website and external partner sites where required
- Work with Sales and Business Development teams to maximise the effectiveness of communication and customer acquisition campaigns
- Set up, monitor and report out on analytics for campaign measurement and tracking
- Create and update company blog with relevant content
- Ad-hoc administrative assistance as required
- You will ideally have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, managing social media platforms or communities for a brand/brands
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS system
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Flexibility, as duties and demands may change from time to time
- Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
- A creative eye and keen attention to detail
Even better if you have
- Event coordination experience
- Digital Marketing experience with a knowledge of SEO, CRM systems and Email Marketing
- Experience with Adobe Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRM system
What’s on offer?
Various company perks such as discounted on site restaurant, pension and healthcare benefits, wellness benefits such as exercise classes and pamper days and most of all the opportunity to join a dynamic, hardworking and friendly environment!
Apply today for immediate consideration