My client, a high end Irish owned luxury retail group, are now recruiting a Marketing Executive to head up their marketing function. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career. The position is based in Cork, 5 days per week.
- Creatively promote the brand using various online and social media platforms
- Develop, manage and execute communications, campaigns and initiatives
- Drafting media collateral such as press releases and statements
- Managing relationships with media buying agencies, photographers and fielding media queries as required, sometimes outside of normal business.
- Communicate with all the relevant media partners and other media suppliers in order to ensure you achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage.
- Manage and coordinate any customer events.
- Develop and execute campaigns for various sporting/cultural events
- Liaise with the group buyers and assist with any marketing requirements.
- Update and advance the customer database and explore new opportunities.
- Oversee the maintenance of the website and all on-line marketing activities, including Social Media.
The Successful Candidate:
- Third level degree or professional training in marketing, communications and events
- Experience in a marketing/communications/events function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Previous experience in the management of a range of communication mediums
- Ability to generate creative ideas / concepts to enhance the company brand
- Strong English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi task.
- Experience in jewellery or other luxury brand desirable.
- Must be able to work on one’s own initiative in order to achieve the desired result.
- Must be flexible as regards working hours