My client, a high-end luxury retailer in Cork is recruiting a Marketing Executive to join their busy team
Reasons to apply:
- Fantastic opportunity to further your marketing career whilst having lots of autonomy in your position
- Build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
Key Responsibilities in this position:
- Creatively promote the brand using various online and social media platforms
- Develop, manage and execute communications, campaigns and initiatives
- Drafting media collateral such as press releases and statements
- Managing relationships with media buying agencies and photographers
- Fielding media queries as required, sometimes outside of normal business.
- Communicate with all the relevant media partners and other media suppliers in order to ensure you achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage.
- Manage and coordinate any customer events.
- Develop and execute campaigns for various sporting/cultural events
- Liaise with the group buyers and assist with any marketing requirements.
- Update and advance the customer database and explore new opportunities.
- Oversee all online marketing activities,.
The Successful Candidate:
- Third level degree or professional training in marketing, communications and events
- Experience in a marketing/communications/events function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to generate creative ideas / concepts to enhance the company brand
- Experience in jewellery or other luxury brand desirable.
- Must be able to work on one’s own initiative in order to achieve the desired result.
- Flexible with working hours on occasions
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie