Our client is looking for a high calibre Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team. Really great opportunity. Reporting to the Marketing lead.
- Plans and executes the multi touch point marketing plan for assigned projects including management of marketing budget and delivery of marketing materials within allocated budget.
- Develop an approach to media planning that embraces a move towards segmented marketing planning to address key target groups across the prospect pool
- Take ownership of all ATL and BTL marketing operations/processes, including liaison with the creative, graphics, printing and other 3rd parties/agencies
- Define an integrated, standardised and holistic marketing strategy, resulting in a clear approach to how they communicate key messages and ensure it’s understood and adopted.
- Drive processes to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and external partners in order to develop integrated strategies and programs
- Leverage insights and understanding of how other industries communicate and engage their customers.
- Manage post campaign analysis to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for media strategy & planning development
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding and experience in the property sector a plus.
- Media strategy, planning and analysis experience – Agency or client side.
- Thorough understanding in online and offline media landscape.
- Presentation skills and ability to present confidently at a senior level.
- Dynamic, proactive, can-do spirit and attitude; willingness to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Proven customer analytics capability resulting in actionable insights and breakthrough.
- Externally focused and competitive; has strong insight into how other organisations are engaging customers, adapting and changing marketing behaviour.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing exceptional business and social marketing content.
- Candidate will need a car and full clean license
- €40-50K (Negotiable however)
- 10% Bonus