- Lead and develop a small team of risk analysts; providing focus and clarity in establishing individual goals, driving and recognising high performance, and supporting career development.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, influencing them to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide robust independent second line review and challenge of the Group’s structural market risk strategy by extracting key messages for Senior Management/Board consumption
- Review & Challenge the Group’s Stress Testing of structural market risks to ensure the Group’s approach remains fit for purpose
- Develop the control framework for structural market risks by designing policy, interpreting relevant regulation, proposing risk limits and challenging market risk business limits proposed by the first line of defence.
- Assess the structural market risk profile and advise the Head of Market Risk on the appropriateness of the risk profile to allow informed decisions to be made to ensure the Group continues to achieve its strategic and financial goals.
- Provide specialist advice to the business with an emphasis on the impact and application of market risk management requirements
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 - 947 6327