This is a very varied role, which includes the following tasks;
- Pricing and Scheduling
- Credit Risk Management
- Funds Transfer
- Registration and Operational Customer Service
- Guarantees of Origin and Fuel Mix Disclosure.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Up to 2 years experience in administrative/business related role.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, resolving stakeholder queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Effective communicator – expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- Knowledge of regulated industries, in particular the RoI and NI electricity industries.