My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Manufacturing Supervisor within their manufacturing function.
The main duties of the role are:
- To supervise a team of people in all aspects of manufacturing in order to produce products complying with all aspects of the Quality and Environmental Health and Safety systems.
- This role will improve the performance of the Production department providing supervision and support.
- A degree or third level qualification in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 2 years+ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of working in a GMP regulated environment.
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625