On behalf of my client, a leading global medical device company, I am recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager. In this role you will manage a team of Engineers focused on supporting the design and manufacturing process of devices post release to market, for the purpose of maintaining device quality, compliance, securing regulatory approval, as well as reducing costs and increasing yields. This role offers an attractive remuneration package including pension, health insurance and bonus.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
- Formal production/engineering qualification and relevant experience in both manufacturing engineering and/or device development.
- Strong proven people management skills a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a supervisory position leading and motivating a group of talented engineering staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of medical device quality standards ISO13485/FDA practices and GMP or similar regulated industry standards.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and team building skills.
- High self-motivation.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business. (minimal).
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment.
Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671