Management Accountant – Urgent
My client is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team in Banbridge to cover a 12-month period of maternity. The Management Accountant will play a key role, working closely with the Finance Manager in providing relevant Financial & Management information.
- Monthly management accounts preparation including full reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on job performance
- Responsible for daily bank administration including bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and cash flow forecasting
- Administration of VAT / CIS including returns
- Financial Accounting activity including journal entries, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Responsible for the weekly / monthly payment process
- Development and recommend / implement process improvements
- Preparation of government statistical returns
- Budget administration
- Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formulae
- Fully qualified accountant but part qualified may also be considered with extensive experience
- Relevant recent experience
- Candidates with knowledge of the construction industry and experience of using Exchequer would be ideal but not essential
The role is also offering a Salary C. £30k - £40k depending on experience.
For more information and a full job description, click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622 for a confidential discussion.