Cpl are sourcing for a Management Accountant to join the Finance Team at a Co. Tyrone based Manufacturing company. The Management Accountant will provide support producing accurate and timely information to support financial and production requirements in order to drive improvements across the business.
This is a new role and would suit a recently qualified Accountant who would like to develop their career under the guidance of an experienced and established Finance Team.
- Production of daily, weekly, monthly stock and yield information.
- Production and submission of weekly profit reports and variance analysis on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Assistance in the preparation and completion of monthly financial accounts.
- Assistance in the preparation of site budgets for Senior Management and Board.
- Production of base information to assist product costing.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial data to identify areas for improving financial performance.
- Production of capital expenditure proposals and up to date register of agreed proposals with current status.
- Preparation of stock forecasting information via liaison with key sales account managers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Full Accountancy Qualification (preferably CIMA) is desirable, although applications from candidates in continued study will be considered.
- 2 years commercial experience essential.
- Specific experience of cost and manufacturing systems would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary of £30k - £32k is on offer along with an excellent benefits package – Pension, Life Assurance etc.
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622