Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
Cpl are sourcing for a Management Accountant on behalf of leading local success story with a base in Co. Down, who due to continuing growth, wish to add to their Group Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to develop their career within a thriving, high-profile business who have established a presence internationally, whilst maintaining an family-feel environment and work tirelessly to help their employees manage their careers and achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare management reports for each business in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation and presentation of variance analysis
- Posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide backup & support to finance team members
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Experience working with property accounts and taxation would be desirable but not essential.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 02890725622