Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently looking for a maintenance technician to work in Dublin 22.
• Support a dynamic maintenance team with a high safety orientated Culture, in cGMP compliant work environment at all times.
• You will be part of a multiskilled maintenance team responsible for front line maintenance across the Drug Substance building. Supporting the Area Process Centric Teams (PCT).
• Responsible for completion of all maintenance tasks according to relevant SOPs.
• Complete all maintenance Planned routines assigned to Drug Substance Engineering teams and oversee the completion of maintenance routines by third party suppliers.
• Integrate with your PCT team members within both the engineering and manufacturing organizations to help develop and support area Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) process.
• Perform detail troubleshooting of issues identified during routine operations.
• Assist with the investigation of and operations deviations through Quality System, engaging with all relevant personnel and functions as appropriate.
• Seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement through the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools as part of daily operations (Standard Work, TPM, 5S, Method 1, 2 etc.)
• Where necessary assist in any in Facility and Equipment start up and Validation activities. Provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products into sustaining operations.
• Capable of working with individuals and with a team of up to 24 people
• Electrical or Mechanical trade qualification or equivalent Diploma/Degree is essential.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical cGMP manufacturing.
• Experience executing Engineering tasks using Engineering maintenance management systems including EAMs.
• Experience to include activities such as Clean in Place/Steam in Place Systems, Washers, Autoclaves, Large Bio reactors/ Buffer vessels, Conjugation, Column Packing, Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration, Chromatography and Sterile Filtration
• Experience in troubleshooting equipment and/or processing issues during startup and cGMP production within Grade C/D manufacturing areas.
• Experience with use of Lean Tools such as Standard Work/5S and Six Sigma Tools such as Method 1 and 5 Whys
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive influence, team orientation, attention to detail, documentation skills, problem identification and problem solving skills.
An ability to work independently, and as a member of a self – managed shift team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and initiative.